Brake and Brake Pads need to be in the best working condition!
Its not rocket science that you can’t take chances with your brakes.
To ensure that you are able to stop when you need to, at the distance you need to and at the time you need to, you have to ensure that the brakes and brake pads of your vehicle meets the performance standards.
At AB Autos, we’ll check your brakes and make necessary repairs and replacements to ensure that the brakes of your vehicle are performing at the best standards to keep you and loved ones safe.
It can be a cause of concern if:
- Brake warning light comes on
- Your vehicle loses grip when braking
- Your vehicle pulls heavily to one side
- Brake pedal feels low, hard, soft or spongy
- Steering wheel shudders when braking
- Brakes make screeching or squealing noise when braking
- Your vehicle still moves while applying hand or foot brakes.
Its better to be safe than sorry. If you have any concerns, see us immediately and one of the qualified mechanics can check and fix the problem accordingly.